The Orion 2 BMS is one of the most universal battery management systems on the market. Due to its versatility, it can easily be used for electric cars, electric ships and grid storage. In this way, all CAN bus messages can be individually designed and the addresses assigned. The small gradation in steps of 12 with the versions of 24 – 180 controllable cells, the optimal size can always be found. The compactness is a great advantage during installation. All connections with plugs can be disconnected and all functions except current and temperature measurement are built into the main housing.
- State of charge calculation (SOC)
- Over and under voltage protection.
- Intelligent passive cell balancing
- intelligent current control during charging and discharging (CCL / DCL)
- Battery pack temperature measurement
- Monitoring the battery health (SOH)
- Signal exchange with CAN bus or wired
- Insulation monitoring
- Hardware support for SAE J1772
- Programmable via software
Variants of the Orion BMS 2
|24 cells||36 cells||48 cells||60 cells||72 cells||84 cells||96 cells|
|108 cells||120 cells||132 cells||144 cells||156 cells||168 cells||180 cells|